Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm back...

I realize it has been nearly 2 weeks since I have updated this blog. I apologize to the few of you that check it out. I mean all I am doing is taking care of my 1 year old, working 2 jobs, and attempting to find some sanity in my life...it is no wonder I can't keep up! But I am rededicating myself. The problem is that I typically blog on my laptop and my pictures are on my desktop...big problem. I promise to become more organized!

Today's tip is: When someone that is not the main focus of the picture you are taking is going to be in it, make sure that they are aware that they are in the picture, and if it may be unflattering to them. Obviously, I was attempting to take a picture of Fuss' foot and his little sprained ankle. It really wasn't my fault that he was sitting on D's lap, or that D was slouching and it made him look pregnant...Not my fault at all! In my defense, he was on the phone so it would have been rude for me to tell him about his appearance in my lens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my "How not to take pictures" blog. I hope you enjoy. Please leave your cleanly worded thoughts and opinions for everyone to enjoy!