Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finding the angle...

As you know, I like to shoot photos in series. This particular series was taken with the intent to document how Fuss would walk and stand on his toes in an attempt to avoid putting weight on his sprained ankle. It was sad, and yet funny to watch a 17 month old child limp around on his toes. The problem with this series of photos is:His pants were too long and I couldn't even see the ankle or the foot. I can tell in this picture he is standing on his toes because of the way the bottom of his pants hit the floor and fold underneath his raised heel.I decided to raise the leg on his pants so that I could see the heel (I know, a novel idea), and he put it down just long enough for me to take the picture. 

I finally got the picture, but it would have been much better if I would have gotten on the floor to get a better angle instead of trying to show something not on the ground from a significant distance above it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my "How not to take pictures" blog. I hope you enjoy. Please leave your cleanly worded thoughts and opinions for everyone to enjoy!