Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The foot of the problem...








I am what I call a "series photographer." I take pictures of the same thing over and over and over to either get different expressions, or to be able to rush through the pictures as if I were watching a movie. I don't really know why I do it. However, if you are like me I suggest that if there is something in the prodominent front of the picture that really distracts, try zooming in on the second shot...unlike I did in this series. D's foot drives me crazy...not that the pictures are all that great anyway.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny! I actually move body parts around when they're in the way! M is pretty patient with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... is this Analee? could it really be you? I have wondered for years how you have been doing! This is Melissa Smith Nuttall from good old kk, and I laughed as you explained how to properly take pictures. I think I am forever cursed though, I can't take normal pictures now without making my kids clothes look perfect, and their legs and have to be crossed at the ankles. The other day I did some family pictures of some friends, and I forgot that I now longer work at kk, and continued to crop my camera tighter, knowing to give a little space at the top... oh, I am forever doomed. Well, I don't know if this is Analee Schriever (if not, ignore me :) but if it is, and if that is your little boy, he is ADORABLE!!! He looks like he has the mouth of my good friend Analee, and I really hope it's you! What a cute little guy! Anyway, I would LOVE to hear from you. I saw your link on Sheryls blog, and wondered if it was you. Anyway, you can see our blog through Sheryl's if it doesn't leave it on my comment. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my "How not to take pictures" blog. I hope you enjoy. Please leave your cleanly worded thoughts and opinions for everyone to enjoy!