Friday, October 24, 2008

The background...

It is usually a good idea to examine everything that will show in your picture before you take it. For instance, this photo was meant to be a precious photo of my beautiful, jaundice baby being held by his adoring father the day after Fuss came home from the hospital. This portrait of my 3-day old baby is distracted by his sleeping grandma in the background. While I love my mother, and I was very grateful for her help this particular day when I had to be a mom on my own for the first time, she doesn't quite look very lively and excited to be spending time at our house. And while I enjoy the view of my mother looking not so much alive, it really isn't her best look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my "How not to take pictures" blog. I hope you enjoy. Please leave your cleanly worded thoughts and opinions for everyone to enjoy!